ORGANIZE & BEAUTIFY January 2014
|New Year, New Style Ideas|
|One of the real joys this time of year is the opportunity to look back at all the great solutions that we provided for our clients and we want to say thank you and wish you and your family the very best this new year. May your days be full of enjoyment, happiness and health. We value our relationship with you and yours and look forward to working with you in the new year. May 2014 bring you peace, happiness and prosperity. |
MAKE CRAFTS AND MEMORIES in a creative hub for family fun! From scrapbooking to school art projects and other hobbies, a custom studio supports a variety of activities and encourages years of creative fun. New, warm Thoroughbred color with natural wood-grain texture, bold Forterra surfaces, and doors with translucent resin panels add the finishing touches to this classy yet functional design.
Browse hobby and craft room ideas.
- Make room to spread out and get creative with a standing-height island, complete with an expansive workspace and open access from all sides.
- Include a computer desk with drawers, cubbies, open shelves and a work surface for a convenient place to store a printer, drawing tools, and sketchpads.
- Put your walls to work with adjustable hooks, shelves and bins that keep the tools you use most organized and easy to reach.
- Keep project workspaces tidy with a built-in hidden recycling and trash area. Full-extending ball bearing slides make cleaning up almost effortless.
ELEVATE AN EVERYDAY EXPERIENCE with space-savvy garage cabinets and durable floors!
Sleek, contemporary style in our new, Signature Series rich Copper Blaze color with ORG Wall, arc hardware, and our one of a kind Silverline Garage Floors done in our Almond finish can make any garage turn into a showroom and an extension of your home.
- All of our Signature Garage Cabinets come with 1"adjustable shelves, add dividers to create areas for storage solutions.
- With many colors to choose from, there are endless possibilities to create a unique area that will be yours to own.
Browse garage floors and cabinet ideas.
- Our key design element of these cabinets, allow us to hang them 6" off the floor creating an easy to clean solution, and no worries about moisture.
- Lastly you can see with all of our cabinets we install one of our Silverline garage floors, creating an easy to clean surface, these systems are unlike anything on the market, they can be applied in negative temperatures and are 4x stronger than Epoxy and will not yellow, or fade. Make Silverline your obvious choice!